DIANNE EDMONDSON SEEKING RE-ELECTION Since 2002, it has been my honor to serve as Chairman of the Denton County Republican Party. Now, I am asking for the privilege to serve you for another two-year term following the March 4th, 2008 Primary election.
AS DENTON COUNTY REPUBLICAN CHAIRMAN
During my tenure as your Chairman, and with the help of a truly outstanding slate of officers and Precinct Chairs, the DCRP has:
DCRP Officers (l-r) Bob McCombs, Treasurer; Tom Washington, 1st Vice Chair for Political Affairs; Nancy Dillard, 2nd Vice Chair for Finance; Chairman Dianne; Not shown are Richard Boyer, 3rd Vice Chair for Precinct Chair Development; Carlos Gallardo, 4th Vice Chair for Outreach; Christen Grunden, Recording Secretary; Connie Hudson, Corresponding Secretary; Elliott Wood, Technology Chairman; Bill Lawrence, Program Chairman; and Jeff Andonian, Sgt.at Arms.
If you feel that our Party is going in the right direction here in Denton County, I would appreciate your support and your vote for me in the March 4th, 2008 primary.
- Led a bi-partisan effort to insure that Denton County will have voter-verifiable, re-countable ballots in future elections
- Delivered targeted, large majority of votes for President Bush’s re-election
- Replaced the last Democrat elected official in the county with a Republican
- Communicated conservative Republican principles frequently to elected officials
- Worked with elected officials at federal, state and county levels to facilitate constituent communication
- Relocated to a larger, more functional headquarters
- Upgraded Party’s computer system and established state-of-the-art database
- Utilized that technology to generate more than 7000 phone calls, which helped produce a 76 % YES vote on Proposition Two to protect marriage
- Participated in stepped-up outreach program, including fair/festival booths
- Established valuable relationships with state and other county GOP organizations
- Increased Newsletter circulation by 30%
- Recruited talented volunteers for various tasks, including website (www.dentongop.org)
- Assisted county GOP clubs with programs and membership recruitment
- Appointed Precinct Chairs to bring total of filled precincts to more than 100 of possible 130
- Instituted periodic training for Precinct Chairs
- Initiated an annual golf tournament fundraiser
Please let me know how you think we can make our Party even better. And if you believe that as DCRP Chair, I will be able to help bring the Party even further along that path, please let me know how you would like to help in my re-election campaign. Thank you for your friendship and support.